Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to post an introduction. My name is Brian. I recently purchased a G22 and have become somewhat Glock obsessed by this purchase. I have always been a shooter/hunter but never really into handguns. My first handgun was a .25 that my father got me because when we used to go to the hunting cabin he always had a 22 revolver and I would always use it with snake shot to shoot snakes near the pond. I gave the revolver to my brother when my father passed but still have that little .25 and will hopefully be able to pass it to my son one day. Thanks for the forum it has been a wealth of knowledge.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome to the club... You're intro sounds very familiar to many of us.

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!

Be aware! That Glock 22 will get lonely after a while and want a new brother...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to Glock.Pro. It will increase your Glock obsession!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. As far as it needing a brother goes I am tossing around the idea already of a brother. Considering a 26 or 27. I like the .40 considering I would carry it but think I could convince the wife to shoot the 9mm a little easier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.