Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I clicked on the advertisement banner on the top of the page and started looking at the xd-m 45 compact....I am intrigued to say the least. I had horrible experiences with the xd in the past and vowed I would never buy one again. However, looking at it, I might be persuaded to try one again. Anyone have any experiences with it? I know its new and might not be out yet....just fishing for info. Thanks guys, Frank.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I haven't shot the compact, but I have put about 200 rounds through a XDM-45. It is a nice gun, much different than the XD. Compared to a Glock it is similar in many ways, but the one thing that stood out the most is that it is taller from the grip to the sights. So being used to holding a Glock the XDM seems a little awkward for a lack of a better term. It is something that I would get used to if I continued to practice with it. I had no complaints about it. The trigger is good and recoil isn't much different than my G21. It did seem a little lighter, but I didn't weight though so I am not certain that it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts