Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Glock 48 for sale with Wilson Combat sights and Zev Tech trigger (original trigger included). Also includes two holsters (one is a Vedder w/ claw). Includes two factory 10rd mags and all box accessories.
Asking $500
Willing to ship if needed

·
Super Moderator
3,058 Posts
Hi Micheal, welcome for the forum. With the recent demand for guns there, unfortunately, has also been an increase in fraudulent offerings. To help protect everyone, please add a photo of the gun with a piece of paper that includes your forum name and today’s date written on it. That way everyone will know the gun is currently in your possession.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Nice looking deal !

·
Super Moderator
3,058 Posts
My apologies to everyone. This guy felt like a scammer but the picture was pretty well done and even though my gut still said scam, I didn't have time to chase it down fully.

This gun was sold last year in Louisiana for more than this listing - photos are identical including the one that has been doctored to add the paper w/ username. The photos also show up on an Indonesia website which is where I suspect he/she got them from. kabarin.co.id Beri Kabar Kepada Indonesia -

User is banned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts