Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a strange fascination with the caliber John Browning invented over 100 years ago..the much maligned .380ACP. Love my G-42..perfect for this guy with an arthritic wrist and poorly repaired dislocated RH thumb(thanks USN Docs)..BUT, even tho blowback(more recoil), I'd love to score a Glock 25..Yes, I know the restrictions but wonder if there's a LEO or citizen of central/south America, South Africa, Mexico that might have one for sale..I'm READY to buy.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tough order. From a collector discussion board what I gathered was a G25 had to be purchased by an agency - same paperwork as a G18 but the 25 can be transferred to an individual and the individuals could sell the - same as other guns.

Agency cost is under $400. Recent Gunbroker sale was $3,000+ (starting bid with only one bidder). So I'd shoot for trying to make friends with an agency!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know 2 local LEOs and have asked them both..neither have seen one(or a Glock 28, smaller brother)..so..maybe someday I'll charter a flight to Austria and make friends with one of the Glock family members..;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts