Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a strange fascination with the caliber John Browning invented over 100 years ago..the much maligned .380ACP. Love my G-42..perfect for this guy with an arthritic wrist and poorly repaired dislocated RH thumb(thanks USN Docs)..BUT, even tho blowback(more recoil), I'd love to score a Glock 25..Yes, I know the restrictions but wonder if there's a LEO or citizen of central/south America, South Africa, Mexico that might have one for sale..I'm READY to buy.

·
Super Moderator
3,102 Posts
Tough order. From a collector discussion board what I gathered was a G25 had to be purchased by an agency - same paperwork as a G18 but the 25 can be transferred to an individual and the individuals could sell the - same as other guns.

Agency cost is under $400. Recent Gunbroker sale was $3,000+ (starting bid with only one bidder). So I’d shoot for trying to make friends with an agency!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tough order. From a collector discussion board what I gathered was a G25 had to be purchased by an agency - same paperwork as a G18 but the 25 can be transferred to an individual and the individuals could sell the - same as other guns.

Agency cost is under $400. Recent Gunbroker sale was $3,000+ (starting bid with only one bidder). So I'd shoot for trying to make friends with an agency!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know 2 local LEOs and have asked them both..neither have seen one(or a Glock 28, smaller brother)..so..maybe someday I'll charter a flight to Austria and make friends with one of the Glock family members..;)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Insane isn't it ?

·
Super Moderator
3,102 Posts
If you live in a small enough town, perhaps you can talk the local sheriff into ordering some for the department to "test out." If they don't like them they can dispose of at fair market value. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts