Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Glock 22/23 gen 3. I would prefer someone who lives close to MD but for the right price shipping to FFL is ok. Im fine with a firearm that has had holster wear, been shot alot or whatever the case may be. That being said Im looking for a good deal, if you get what I mean. Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't know how soon you wanted one.. but i can know a place here in NM that you can get them NIB for around 500. If you interested on shopping on line go to top glocks i think they well them for 480ish somehwere around there. just find a inexpensive FFL

·
Registered
898 Posts
I recently found GLOCKS for $450. 45 and 10mm are a little more expensive. It's rare i see them selling less than 500.. and BTW $499 is $500 for me. :) I only look for NIB. I'm sure if you want used you can get them for less.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for one, I want to pay 300 for pistol. I can get one BRAND NEW for 450, thats a GEN 4 even...if you were to trade yours in at a shop, they might barely pay 300, may as well sell to me to help another person out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.