Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she carries a Ruger LCR in the purse. She wants to start carrying on the belt. (owb) Any good suggestions for her? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
She doesnt carry it in her purse with out somethin on it does she? Just askin. Im not into revolvers so I wouldnt know what to recomend. Id give the raven a shot. Ive been thinkin bout getn me a Raven sinve KeithD speaks so highly of them.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is in a cheap nylon with retention ..... I would really like her to get used to it being on her person.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Shew. I was worried about you for a minute there. Haha. Yea its best to carry on your person. I wish I could be of some help, but like I said I dont have any revolvers.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man .... it's a buddies wife .... you'all are trying to ruin my "street creds".

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Oh ok. I see now. So your not denyin that you met a man from the ads on here?
Ouch that even hurt me and I wasn't involved

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Tailhunter - I was just kidding about your screen name... It looks like it's getting a bit out of control and I guess I started it... sometimes I go too far for a joke and it's hard to tell when someone's kidding on the 'Net... sorry!

-jb

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
you should be ... and what is it with you and wanting to meet men on the net. :rolleyes:

aaannnnttttt ....... you just received a level 2 deduction. Hand over the points __jb. No more Master Tagger for you.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL .... all in good fun.

the funny thing is I just lost a bunch of points ...

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
LOL .... all in good fun.

the funny thing is I just lost a bunch of points ...
Apologize and I'll give them back... ;)

I've been trying to figure out this new points "Experience" and there are still a few things I haven't figured out yet. You can see everyone's points totals on the ranking page:

http://www.glockforums.org/xperience.php?go=ranking

If you look at the ranking, sfguard and Rob have massive negative miscellaneous points. I figured Rob gave himself the negative points to make everyone else closer to his points total. (A vBulletin Administrator can just set the points total for anyone.) I don't see why sf has negative points and I don't see any negative points for you. I don't see how you could have lost points.

Maybe Rob is just fine tuning stuff on the board...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rob says it was from the thread last night. That he closed out.

and just in case "I apologize" :cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
picked her up a Murph's today. Simple, local made leather owb holster for her wheel gun. She seems to like it. Maybe now she will carry it on her hip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.