1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
If I ever buy an after-market barrel for my G19 it will be KKM

·
Registered
419 Posts
The lone wolf is supposed to be super accurate but I have heard of people having a minor problem with the chamber in lone wolf. if you look at the edge of the chamber on your glock barrel it has a small bevel all the way around 4 better feading purposes. the lone wolf is a straight cut, no bevel. I was told that this bevel can get caught on the edge of the casing where the casing meets the bullet and this can cars failure to feed.

don't quote me on that, I've only seen it on videos

·
Registered
252 Posts
The lone wolf is supposed to be super accurate but I have heard of people having a minor problem with the chamber in lone wolf. if you look at the edge of the chamber on your glock barrel it has a small bevel all the way around 4 better feading purposes. the lone wolf is a straight cut, no bevel. I was told that this bevel can get caught on the edge of the casing where the casing meets the bullet and this can cars failure to feed.

don't quote me on that, I've only seen it on videos
That's good info right there. Makes sense.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.