Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
i've looked on this site before. they have a notice on there that you have to prove that you're LE to order ammo because their contract with the ammo companies requires that they only sell LE ammo to LE depts. have you ordered ammo from them, melissa? they don't have a big selection, but he prices aren't bad....

I have ordered around 20 boxes from them so far. There is an agreement of sorts where you have to type in your birthdate. I don't remember exactly what it says though. I've not had any problems with not being a LEO. They just recently changed their site so that you could order ammo online. Hasn't been too long ago that they would only take phone orders for ammo.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have ordered around 20 boxes from them so far. There is an agreement of sorts where you have to type in your birthdate. I don't remember exactly what it says though. I've not had any problems with not being a LEO. They just recently changed their site so that you could order ammo online. Hasn't been too long ago that they would only take phone orders for ammo.
cool! thanks melissa! i just noticed they have some great prices on HST ;)

now i noticed they want you to call and make sure the ammo is in stock as they don't always update their site immediately. did you have to do that, or did you just order it online and it arrived.

thanks again! :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
cool! thanks melissa! i just noticed they have some great prices on HST ;)

now i noticed they want you to call and make sure the ammo is in stock as they don't always update their site immediately. did you have to do that, or did you just order it online and it arrived.

thanks again! :)
You already know the answer, Don Glock, but I will post it for everyone else. I just ordered online without calling and had ammo delivered to my door a few days later. They have been a great company to deal with.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You already know the answer, Don Glock, but I will post it for everyone else. I just ordered online without calling and had ammo delivered to my door a few days later. They have been a great company to deal with.
GT has some of the the cheapest prices on LE jhp's that i've ever seen. some of their deals beat ATG & SGammo by a stretch. thanks for the heads up melissa. :)

i ordered a few boxes of HST45 for $22/50round box!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
you guys are lucky .i can`t even order any ammo ! my city has a ban on purchasing ammo online ........dammit !!!!
yeah i saw a notice on cabela's website for CA customers. something about you have to order ammo by a specific date to ensure it arrives by Feb 1st. all their ammo i wanted was backordered because of all the cali customers scrambling lol. that new law really blows. just when you thought cali couldn't get any worse....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.