Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i picked my glock 21sf today and there`s no glock tool . wtf ?? well any way here she is ..... look at her flashing a lil skin . she`z a real big tease !;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yea, you have to pay $150 to get the free Glock tool...

...or just buy one for about $9...

Nice looking Glock...
nice. i assume you're referring to the armorer's course fee lol

glock can't afford to include the tool. after the $75 it costs to make the guns they sell for $400, another 2cents would break them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just finshed cleaning and lubed her up with ballistol . & just added her an extended slide release and installed the steel guide rod . now just gotta get some night sights and a laser . she is gonna be 1 hot GLOCK indeed .

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Glock21 - If you will, please don't use dots (......) in thread titles. It causes issues with some threads opening or going to additional pages within the thread. Thank you sir.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
just finshed cleaning and lubed her up with ballistol . & just added her an extended slide release and installed the steel guide rod . now just gotta get some night sights and a laser . she is gonna be 1 hot GLOCK indeed .
Now you need to go out in your back yard and shoot targets 230 yards away...

Like Hickock45... :D :D

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
nice. i assume you're referring to the armorer's course fee lol
Yea... I was just teasing... Much more value than the free tool...

glock can't afford to include the tool. after the $75 it costs to make the guns they sell for $400, another 2cents would break them.
Agreed... I don't know about $75... But you know they aren't losing anything when they sell them for $398...

G

·
Congrats on your (then) new firearm. How do you like it now that you have had some range time? I am thinking about buying the same, since I really like the .45 caliber and seem to shoot it well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats on your 21sf. I have 21sf rtf2 and it is a great .45.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.