Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can we add to the site to make it an even better experience for you? Let's hear your thoughts.. what have you seen on other forums that you think might be cool here?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Great idea. I've typically seen a Ammo Deal type forum, but a Deal in general is even better.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I love the PREFIX on the title in the Classifieds Forums. Here's a couple of suggestions for tweaks, if possible.

Change the WTS and WTB to be different colors. WTT would be same as WTS. Basically, the color would differentiate between a listing with something to offer vs one where someone is looking for something.

Add a prefix that says SOLD and make it so that you can update your listing once the item is no longer available. That will save folks a lot of time opening threads only to find the item is gone. It also saves folks the hassle of updating their WTS listings by changing the text in the body of the post. They can simply change the PREFIX to SOLD and be done. Of course, SOLD would be yet another, third, color. Go check out M4Carbine.net for examples.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great ideas..

Where would I put the product alert forum.. which section?
I'll create/modify the prefixes for the classifieds.. maybe later today...

Thanks guys - keep em coming

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
... I'd probably put the product alerts in the Classifieds just as a sub-forum with a disclaimer stating the sellers are NOT forum members, take no responsibility, not vouching for seller, blah blah blah.

·
Registered
431 Posts
No sure if you can do it here or not. I belong to S2KCA and as a paid member, we have a "shout box" where people can talk back and forth, kind of like texting, except any paid member can see it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
No sure if you can do it here or not. I belong to S2KCA and as a paid member, we have a "shout box" where people can talk back and forth, kind of like texting, except any paid member can see it.
hey hey now.... think about the freeloaders like myself...sheesh.. make it visible to ALL members... lol

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey coop - could you shoot me a screenshot of which one they went with? There are a couple options - or it may say at the bottom of the chat box also...

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man - just changed it up.. green for WTS and WTS/WTT, blue for WTB and red for SOLD

Check it out: http://glock.pro/forumdisplay.php/27-Glock-Pistols

I love the PREFIX on the title in the Classifieds Forums. Here's a couple of suggestions for tweaks, if possible.

Change the WTS and WTB to be different colors. WTT would be same as WTS. Basically, the color would differentiate between a listing with something to offer vs one where someone is looking for something.

Add a prefix that says SOLD and make it so that you can update your listing once the item is no longer available. That will save folks a lot of time opening threads only to find the item is gone. It also saves folks the hassle of updating their WTS listings by changing the text in the body of the post. They can simply change the PREFIX to SOLD and be done. Of course, SOLD would be yet another, third, color. Go check out M4Carbine.net for examples.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.