Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all .... I've carried a 19 for the last 5 years ... still looks good with little or no holster wear.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I rotate my frequently. And Ive traded or bought newer ones within the last year or so. So all of mine are fairly new.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well hate to say it but my EDC gun isnt a Glock, I carry a Sccy CPX-1 in a cargo nemsis holster. Havnt been able to afford a baby Glock yet.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I rotate through mine also. No reasoning behind what I am going to carry. Just depends on how much I have shot it, where I am going/dressed and what kind of mood I am in.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I usually like to rotate between mine. I have a 23,27 and S&W M60 .357. Usually when Ive been setting around the house in relaxation clothes I'll just throw the M60 in my pocket if I go out for a quick errand.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Oh yeah, it just hit me. I don't even have a Glock on at the moment I have on something else.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
From your bubble bath to the battlefield you should always have your glock on. :)
Next time I take my bubble bath I will try to remember that. But if it makes up for it at all I have it on when my daughter gets her bubble bath

·
Registered
275 Posts
Typically my 27 unless I leave it at home, I'll grab the 23 out of the car. Either works well for me. I might try carrying my 20 when I pick it up soon!! HAHA

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was carrying my G29SF and my G30.Now I just carry the G30.It has a bit of wear on the barrel hood and light wear on the front of the slide.I think it looks better with the honest wear on it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.