Glock Pro Forums banner

What kind of Glock do you have and the state you're from. Represent!

136605 Views 538 Replies 424 Participants Last post by  Punanmade
I'm making a list, let's see what state has the most Glocks. Thank you for sharing.

Alabama
epat - G17, G20, G21, G22
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
vector16 - G17
Chefjpq - G23C Gen 3
Colorado
SlideB1te - G19, G20, G21
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Kimo1019 - G19 Gen 3
JHB2 - G24, G34
Georgia
TheLaw - G17, G17OD, G17L, G19, G19c, G26, G34, G38, G23, G27
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
onalandline - G19, G27
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Tactworld45 - G19, G21, G22, G30
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Er1c - G19 Gen 3
Wyoming
See less See more
1 - 20 of 539 Posts
Let's do this!
Glock 19 gen 3, South Florida!
Thank you. How's the law down there for CCW?
G17 in CA. Ask about a CCW here and I'll have our govener Jerry Brown come to your house and pee on your front door step like he pee'd on our 2nd ammenment rights.
G23c California you can apply for a ccw here but you have a snowballs chance in hades on getting one. An I agree with you vector
Thank you. How's the law down there for CCW?
Not bad. Easy to get if you don't have anything major on your record obviously. And it's gotten better, if you accidentally show your piece it's not a crime like it used to be.
19, 21, 22, 30. In North Carolina
19, 20, 21 in Colorado. 3 hour classroom and "shall issue" if clean record for CCW. Also, you can carry loaded and concealed in your vehicle (CO considers your vehicle an extension of your home) without a permit.
24, 34 and I'm in Florida.
Unusual (but cool) Glocks you've got there...

Welcome to the Glock.pro forums!
Many of us have out location and the GLOCKS owned on our thread reply, right hand side. Mine are...
G19, G27 - Indiana. Great for CCW. I have a lifetime permit ($125) and it is good for open & concealed carry.
19, 20, 21 in Colorado. 3 hour classroom and "shall issue" if clean record for CCW. Also, you can carry loaded and concealed in your vehicle (CO considers your vehicle an extension of your home) without a permit.
Nice.
Many of us have out location and the GLOCKS owned on our thread reply, right hand side. Mine are...
Thanks for sharing, sir.
G19, G27 - Indiana. Great for CCW. I have a lifetime permit ($125) and it is good for open & concealed carry.
$50 (good for 5 years) for us in Wisconsin. But I'd rather get the lifetime permit too. We're still relatively new to the whole CCW.
The list is updated. Thanks for sharing, guys.
1 - 20 of 539 Posts