Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what everyone thinks is their dream gun range?

I want to know what everyone would want to see when they arrive in a gun range? From the location of the gun range, from the parking lot, to the entrance. What is your perfect gun range look like? What activities would it provide?Food, lounge areas? Rules? Prices?
Let's go into incredible detail. into what your gun range must and would have, to look like for You to stay there until dawn and keep coming back day in and day out, like you are a kid in Six Flags?

·
Super Moderator
6,981 Posts
I would open my back door to the range... It would have two 1500 yard lanes... Custom bays for all SCSA stages with permanent targets... and at least eight bays sized to run large USPSA stages.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I belong to a private range, it is a self supervised setting, no rangemaster but we do have rules.

Over the years upgrades have been made.

We have 10 -12 pistol stations in two different bays that are independent of one another. Our rifle range accommodates 25 yd, 50 yd and 100 yd. Pistol and Rifle ranges have covered firing lines for all weather shooting.

Target stands with backers are provided for members, but you must bring your own paper target and stapler.

Archery is allowed providing you bring your own target.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Of all places...when I lived in Lyons, New York the Lyons Rod and Gun Club range was one of the best I have belonged to. Several outdoor ranges for rifle, pistol and skeet and a great indoor range...club house snack bar with very good food, and get this....WITH a liquor bar...that allowed concealed carry in it!!!! Untitled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts