Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
my local sells at cost plus 10% and shows his cost on the wholesaler supply site. And because I am Blue Label qualified, get even more of a break. My latest purchase, G48 with factory night sights was $530.

my local sells at cost plus 10% and shows his cost on the wholesaler supply site. And because I am Blue Label qualified, get even more of a break. My latest purchase, G48 with factory night sights was $530.
That seems really high for Blue Label, do you have to pay additional fees to your state or municipality in order to buy a gun?

When you buy guns online, you have to pay for Fedex shipping. Try your local gun shop.
I just bought a Blue Label 43X. My local dealer (Oklahoma City) was willing to sell me a BL 43X for $385.00 plus local tax. I contacted GT Distributing in TX and their price was $358.00 plus $20.00 shipping. Once it arrived at a local dealer, there was a $10.00 4473 transfer fee.

Overall I saved about $40.00 by not having to pay local taxes.

I know of where you can get one right now for $450! ;)

Seriously, typically, your most competitive gun stores are averaging around 10-15% mark-up...for a standard Glock, that comes to around $425-450. They used to cost much more, but everyone in the business started to realize more is better!

They cost Glock around $37.00 to make, BTW!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.