Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some keep them stock - I'll usually keep it stock or close to it..

Sometimes though, i'll buy some add-ons.

Extended slide lock lever: It comes stock with some Glocks already, I'll usually purchase one for Glocks I purchase right off the bat. I'm used to them now so now I gotta have em.

Internals: Nah, I'll leave that to Glock to decide what's best in there.

Mag base: I'll use the +0 ones that extend the grip down an inch but not the +1 or +2 ones since I don't need to worry about if i'll be posting up about a failure to fire because of it..

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Night sights, I have a +0 on the mag thats in my G26 and a +2 on the spare mag that I carry. Ive noticed that the +2 makes the grip the same length as my G19.
The triggers are just fine for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
All of my competion iron sighted Glocks now have Dawson adjustables with FO front. I do have a G24C with a Carver mounted C-More.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Im not familiar with that brand. I would go with Crimson Trace if I wer to put a laser on any of my Glocks.
Im not a laser fan myself. I know you said you didnt want to spend alot and thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No good reason really I just think the empty space makes the gun look a little unfinished. I'm sure if I ever had a stuck magazine I would wish that I could get my finger in there but thats never happened to me. Anybody have a good reason not to put a plug in?

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I always use them... I can't stand the empty hole and don't want stuff getting in there ;)

Funny story a friend told me a while ago - Say you're a NYC cop w/ your Glock 37 on your hip.. walking your beat you notice it's lunch time and stop to get a chili dog.. you're eating and a big glob of chili drips off the dog and falls right into your backstrap hole. Good reason to have that plug!

No good reason really I just think the empty space makes the gun look a little unfinished. I'm sure if I ever had a stuck magazine I would wish that I could get my finger in there but thats never happened to me. Anybody have a good reason not to put a plug in?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I always use them... I can't stand the empty hole and don't want stuff getting in there ;)

Funny story a friend told me a while ago - Say you're a NYC cop w/ your Glock 37 on your hip.. walking your beat you notice it's lunch time and stop to get a chili dog.. you're eating and a big glob of chili drips off the dog and falls right into your backstrap hole. Good reason to have that plug!
Now thats a horrible thought! Funny though

·
Registered
34 Posts
night sights
some I have installed the 3.5# connector

on my G17 "race" gun that I'm putting together.....lots of stuff

What exactly is that on the back of the grip? Just a beavertail, or does it have some kind of other function? Never seen that before.

ETA: All those fancy do-dads, and a factory slide release? lol. Any reason for not changing it?

LC

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.