Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering adding a new addition of to my .40 cal Glock familia.. I have a G23 and a G27 and I love them both. Both are great guns. I'm thinking about getting a G22 what do you think about that model or just standard size Glocks in general?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am a big fan of full size Glocks and the .40 caliber. I own and carry a G35 and have zero complaints. If you own a G27 and a G23 I would suggest trying a G35. I am in a similar dilemma, I own a G27 and a G35 and I am considering picking up a a G23 or G23C. Good luck in your choices, you can't go wrong with any full size Glock.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have the G19, G30 and G32. I like 'Commander' size handguns.

edited 1-23-2011 - Today I bought an LEO turn in G22, I have already fired it and love it, now here I go adding full size Glocks to the collection. HELP!!!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I'm a compact guy myself, but would own a fullsize model to add to my collection.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I have a G17 and I LOVE it! I don't carry concealed, shoot competition or have small hands. I like the capacity, sight picture and accuracy.... There's a reason it's the #1 seller in the world!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I have a full size G17 and love it... It fits my hand better than a compact (G19)...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I am more of a compact man, but I really like full size Glocks. So much that my next pistol will be another 21sf or 20sf.
.... you just sold the G21SF I sold you.

I am a compact guy also. However, my favorite GLOCK right now is a G17 that was chopped (& stippled) to accept G19 mags. The work was done by Ben @ Boresight Solutions in Miami, FL. It's the BOMB. I just picked up a NIB OD G17 with the intent of sending it to Ben. However, after handling it some I think I'll keep it as is.

·
Registered
248 Posts
The Gen3 full size guns don't fit my hands. The Gen3 compacts fit my hands just about perfect, so I got one of those instead of full size. When I held a Gen4 G22, it fit my hand perfect, even better than my G23.

Never held the 10's or .45's.

·
Registered
443 Posts
STANDARD Glocks?

That is exactly the correct term. THEY are the standards by which all others are measured. The G17 is historical. If I was only allowed to possess one firearm, it would be the G17. In second place would be the G21.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
With a G17, G22, and G34 in my safe, it's clear that I prefer the standard sized frames. My reasons are the larger magazine capacity and my ability to control the larger guns better than the small ones. Spreading the same amount of energy (recoil) over the larger frame just makes them easier to handle for me, so my results on the target are better with larger handguns.

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.