Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any interest in group buys as a new section? If you're not familiar with them, you use the power of many to lower the price on something from a vendor under the promise that they'll have X sales of that item..

ie:
We get 50 people to agree to a price of $15 (instead of $22) for a mag to Joe's Glock Store. Joe's happy because he's going to sell 50 of em.. and he's got a future customer. 50 people are happy becaues they just got a new mag for $15.00.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Im in, I can always use extra mags and parts.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
So what are we supposed to do know that its set up. Who do we go through, how does it work?

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Start threads with things you'd like to buy as a group.. meanwhile call around different vendors to see if they cut a deal depending on how many people you can get..

They might say .. regular price for mag x is $22.95. If you can get 15 people i'll drop it to $20 w/ free shipping.. if you get 25 i'll drop it to $18 w/ free shipping, etc..

First though, start some threads w/ different ideas for things people would want and maybe throw around ideas for how much would be a good deal.

Hopefully after a couple of them we'll get some vendors on here offering group buys.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The group buy section needs to have sub categories in it so each group buy can be held separate from another ... otherwise it will get very confusing.

·
Registered
898 Posts
The group buy section needs to have sub categories in it so each group buy can be held separate from another ... otherwise it will get very confusing.
I concur.. We should start a Thread for each caliber, then poll the number of mags per model of that respective caliber.

You can set a poll to be able to vote more than once right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.