Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fresh air this place is.

I almost hate going back to my old hang out (dumb talk) anymore, I just don't understand some people.

Thanks Rob ............ :D

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I was there last night checking the classifieds. I saw a old thread I remembered posting in. I pulled it up and sure enough I was getting attacked for a post I made. Funny thing is I am somewhat of a....I hesitate to say expert but am very knowledgable in the area of WW2. That is what the thread was about. I even posted up links for the person asking the question to go along with my answer.

Along comes the moron saying I didn't know what I was talking about and how I needed to read a history book. No input from him just a attack on me and my sources of info I posted up. I don't think he had a clue what we were talking about especially when I mentioned the madagascar plan, or the wanasee conference that lead up to Operation Reinhardt. Just looking to troll I think.

I like it here

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I only go to the classifieds there. Its aggravating when your tryin to reas somebodies post and two or more idiots are posting there arguing with each other about who knows more or what you say is wrong and Im right.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Yes, yes, it is much nicer here than GT, which is just gummed up with too many BS forum topics, an too opinionated. Hazaa to Rob, great job bud, you have made an awesome home for us. And, thanks to each and every one of the members here for keeping our community nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I registered over there over a week ago and still can't post. They seem to have a lot of good info over there (as well as a lot of meaningless BS/trolling), and this place seems relatively new to the internet. But I appreciate being able to post right away here and look forward to participating in this site's growth

·
Administrator
7,045 Posts
I registered over there over a week ago and still can't post. They seem to have a lot of good info over there (as well as a lot of meaningless BS/trolling), and this place seems relatively new to the internet. But I appreciate being able to post right away here and look forward to participating in this site's growth
Like most everyone, I registered there too... I was never able to post and couldn't find out why... I probably still can't post... I went back to Google and found this site... couldn't be happier...

There are a lot of very smart, knowledgeable people here on Glock Forums... best part is that they are not at all pushy or boastful and are always willing to help... they go out of their way to help... great place... still growing, but lots of good content...

Glad you found us... Hope you stick around...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.