Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was all free hand and still getting used to the trigger. But could keep them all inside of a 12" circle at 12 yards. Good to see that it shoots as good as it looks. The sights on the glocks are they slightly different??? All of my other handguns you put the sights on the bottom of what you want to hit. ie... pop can put sights like the can is setting on them. But most of my shots were low today so for the last few I was holding on and was hitting closer to were I was looking. Any thoughts??? Could be the me getting use to the trigger and all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The POA is slightly different on every semi-auti I own, but within a manufacturer. Glock=Glock, XD=XD, S&W=S&W.

The trigger takes some practice.

Congrats on the 21.

·
Registered
204 Posts
norco55, could be just getting used to the trigger or as fmfdocsci said being the POA could be different on each semi. A friend of of mine has a M&P and he has to put his sights center instead of at the 6 o'clock. He knows where to aim with it,whereas when I shoot it, I hit low... rydd2

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Could be getting used to the trigger or it could be you anticipated a little bit with a new firearm. Also, remember the proper trigger pull for a Glock. You don't have to let the trigger go all the way forward after a shot if another shot is going to be made. Let it go about a 1/4 of the way forward just enough to re-engage the rear of the connector with the drop safety on the trigger bar. Practice it with some dry fire exercises and you see a big difference in your shooting of the Glock

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.