Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member...I usually like to lurk forums, posting maybe once, sometimes twice, a night if I think I have something to say (though it's usually in TFL, THR, GRM, and others). I have several rifles and a shotgun...a handgun has been something I've wanted, but I've been lazy to pay money for the safety class required by Hawaii to purchase a handgun. An upcoming firearms purchase WILL be a Glock, though I feel I MUST get a 1911 first (it being the 100 year anniversary of the 1911 being in service in March). I'd love to get both...we'll see how much of a tax refund I receive.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm headed your way Christmas 2012 for my 10th Year anniversary. It's also the time-frame that the Mayans claim the world is ending so I figured I'd rather be sitting on a beach when it comes than my couch. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Early congratulations on your anniversary. Hawaii Rifle Association has some pretty fun shoots once a month. Hopefully you're around then...and I should have a couple Glocks by then! XD

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Welcome to the forum flyboy, glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

From back when I was into skydiving

Flying over the Pacific with the sun setting off my right wing

I believe this is of the island of Molokai

The north shore of Molokai

I apologize for the right-side-right, but that's all I can do from my iPhone right now.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forums

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums...

Happy to see that you can't stop with only one Glock... :D

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I apologize for the right-side-right, but that's all I can do from my iPhone right now.
Oh! Gotcha. Just thought you were in some really steep terrain there. LOL
You out of sky jumping?

·
Registered
361 Posts
welcome from az.

i lived/worked on maui for 11 years and took long guns but none of my handguns.

this is the "wall of tears" in the west maui mountains, i used to show it and several others on helicopter tours.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.