Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Mine required a break in period. Factory recommended or not and I don't think it was. For the first 4-500 rounds had lots of jams. They mysteriously went away all on their own after that though.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I bid on a new one before starting this thread. Won the auction. As much as I like my G26, it prints a lot when I sit down. Crossing my fingers and hoping for good things.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Melissa,

It won't function very well. It only has 7 round magazines in it. :)

LOL

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
They also make 8-round mags for it. For about $50. LOL! Don't think I'll be buying any.

Were you talking about the Walther or Vols 1911? LOL
I was joking about Vol's 1911. It's an inside joke thing but you may be aware of it. JLWeems employer believes that 8 round 1911 magazines are blasphemy. :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I just thought it was funny poor Vol's getting slammed on.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I figure I give TheLaw a hard enough time he owes me a few. :cool:
I know the feeling I somehow seem to hand out a lot more than I get.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've tried both 9mm and 40 S&W at the range, overall nice gun. The grip is narrow but it is kind of long from back to front. Don't know which backstrap it had though. The 9mm was a good shooter, not the most comfortable to shoot but very accurate and should carry very easy. It's no lightweight like a Keltec PF-9 so it had enough mass to handle the caliber no problem. The 40 was a pain to shoot. The narrowness of the grip + recoil of the ammo made for an unpleasant shooting, each shot felt like a knife digging into my hand. The 9mm shoots much more like a Taurus 709 than a Keltec PF-9.

The only reason I don’t own one is the price. It is a better gun than the Taurus and the Keltec, but I could purchase both instead of the PPS for the same money. Only mentioning these two because these are the ones I have experience with.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.