Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice little outdoor range. Went for the first time yesterday with .20 gauge for daughter (& me), and my G 21 (only me!). After yesterday, I'm going to join under the "Family Plan", which at $90 annually, is cheaper than going to one of the indoor ranges after a few visits. Seems like safety's paramount, also.

Approximately 24 bays (didn't count, but seems close): Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, Archery and Black Powder are all available (at least from what I read!). Folks even brought paper plates for targets! Nice!

·
Administrator
7,038 Posts
Sounds like a nice, friendly range... That's also a very reasonable rate... especially for the entire family...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sounds great! Wish we had something like that around my place. The nearest range that is reasonable, less than 350.00 per year, is over 100 miles away!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Sounds very simular to my home range, Tri-City Gun Club. I can hear them firing from my house so for me it's just a quick trip to the range. The club is constantly doing improvements. Just added a skeet range right beside the existing trap range with high and low houses. We have a 21 position long range, a 16 position pistol range, a 14 position short range and 4 slot archery. On the archery range they added 7 phone poles for those who want to use their tree stands and get used to them. The club currently limits to 1000 members and there is quite a waiting list. Cost for associate member is $120 but if they work at the range during the year that comes down to $80. Voting members are $100 or $60 if they work.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds nice. I realize that indoor ranges are a fact of life in the PNW. , but I prefer outdoors of possible. Shooting a handgun next to a indoor stall with a AR-15 16 1/2" barrel carbine is teaching you how to flinch

Sent using 2 cans and string

·
Administrator
7,038 Posts
Sounds very simular to my home range, Tri-City Gun Club. I can hear them firing from my house so for me it's just a quick trip to the range. The club is constantly doing improvements. Just added a skeet range right beside the existing trap range with high and low houses. We have a 21 position long range, a 16 position pistol range, a 14 position short range and 4 slot archery. On the archery range they added 7 phone poles for those who want to use their tree stands and get used to them. The club currently limits to 1000 members and there is quite a waiting list. Cost for associate member is $120 but if they work at the range during the year that comes down to $80. Voting members are $100 or $60 if they work.
Another great range... Nice improvements and a darn good price...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
i'm going to have to check them out is the range open to the public or members only ?
Been outta town! Sorry!

Public/Members...

I spent $20 something for the time I went to check it out, as a "public person". But I'll join (probably this weekend) with the family membership. :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This one's right behind the High School! They either feel very safe...or a little freaked out! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.