Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to see what's going on around the site click the "What's New?" link at the top of any page...

- Default, it'll show you all the new posts you haven't read yet

Once you're on the whats new page there are other things to see..

- New Group Messages
- New Events
- New Blog Entries

I'm betting there's a bunch of things going on that you don't know about! :eek:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I use the "New Posts" button a lot, but I haven't tried the "What's New" link. Since you can get the new posts there I will give it a try!

Thanks!

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
I use the "What's New?" link constantly...

I didn't realize that there were also links to get the latest BLOG entries until I saw a post by jl the other day...

...and the multi-page "What's New?" links works perfectly now! They don't time out anymore... Excellent!

Good job, Rob...

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The "Whats new" link now shows new posts in threads, events, blog entries and group messages :)

btw - looks like it's cached - so might take a minute for something new to show up

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
The "Whats new" link now shows new posts in threads, events, blog entries and group messages :)

btw - looks like it's cached - so might take a minute for something new to show up
Good work, Rob!

I use the "What's New?" button every time I connect... I suspect we all do!

·
None
1,480 Posts

I don't think it's working.. grr.. it worked for me earlier.. everyone post in the blogs and groups for a little bit and we'll see if it shows up..
Rob,

It's bringing up the groups and blogs and new post for me, but it isn't marking the blogs/groups as read when I click the "mark forums read" button. I like it though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.