Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about buying a membership to the USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association). Looks like you get some pretty interesting stuff with a membership. I was wondering if anyone else is a member and how you like it?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
From what I have read elsewhere on the net, it is simply a gateway to spam to a level that even makes the NRA staff comment on how much spam that organization sends.
Wow! That must be crap on a spectacular scale!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
From what I have read elsewhere on the net, it is simply a gateway to spam to a level that even makes the NRA staff comment on how much spam that organization sends.
That's hard to believe!

The NRA is a master spammer...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I looked at them for about half a minute when I first started carrying a firearm and it seemed at the time they might offer a lot of info but nothing I couldn't get elsewhere for free .... and of better quality. Meaning, my money would be better spent on things like training and quality gear rather than reading material.

EDIT: I also recall thinking they were really pricey. I could be remembering that wrong. Either way, I think it's more gimmick than anything ... someone trying to capitalize on the CC crowd.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the info. I was not completely sold on joining. The website does seem to be way too 'commercial'. I was mainly interested in the magazine subscription but VolGrad is right, they are pretty pricey and I could probably get a decent holster for the amount I would spend on a membership.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I joined a few months ago, when he was offering a really good deal. I thought it would be another good source of info.

I'm sure there is a some good info there, but I am getting sick and tired of the "end of the world" e-mails every day. If I do not buy the newest, latest, greatest bit of info he has, I may as well send myself and my family into harms way.

In my opinion, he is way worse than the NRA in terms of begging for money.

Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.