Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooh, heather locklear ;)
This episode is pre-Heather's introduction on the show. It does have a bunch of other biggies though ... Mel from Mel's Diner, some guy from Roadhouse, and Richard Moll from Night Court. I love watching these old shows and seeing who I can pick out from other shows & movies.

·
None
1,525 Posts
I loved this show as a pre-teen, but a few years ago A&E was running it early in the mornings. I set the DVR and watched it a few times, and I can't believe that I used to like it. LOL

I don't get Sleuth on my cable package. If I did, I'd probably watch a little of it.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She's gotten hotter over the years.
I agree she's like cheese .... better with age.

I made it through about 2 and a half episodes before the novelty wore off last night. I stopped with Hooker sitting atop a forklift throwing confiscated weapons into a cauldron to be melted down. There were too many overtones to this act.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
I have seen alot of the old tv shows on line and can not believe I enjoyd them as a kid. Shatner said in a interview years ago TJ Hooker embaressed him as an actor, but it is cool seeing actors we grew up with. My girlfriend gets made when I say look how young he or she is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.