Glock Pro Forums banner

This should hit home!

7K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Purkeypilot 
#1 ·

#3 ·
While it was obviously made to be funny and deliberate I wonder how many libtards are going to be pointing at it.

#4 ·
Very good! Unfortunately, there really are people that think he's serious....

They're called "politicians" and "community leaders or organizers"....

#5 ·
Youtube should pull this video as being completely irresponsible. I tried and I NEVER found anything to crack a smile about much less laugh and seriously this guy should not own real firearms and possibly not even toy ones. Then again he might be the type to pull a toy one on a police officer and ruin both their days. Sorry, but I just don't want to believe people like this really exist even though I have been around long enough to know they do.

#7 ·
This video was made in jest, to point out all those that come to the internet to ask total internet strangers what the best gun for them is. He has quite a few videos out and they are often made along the same lines. The last one I saw was taking carry empty chambered to the extreme. I don't see how this gives anti-gun people any more ammo. They don't need any nor does it matter. This could have beesn the best video ever made regarding gun safety and they would be against guns.

#8 ·
This video was made in jest, to point out all those that come to the internet to ask total internet strangers what the best gun for them is.
+1

I think all he needs now is a 3X Hawaiian print shirt .....

#15 ·
You should watch a few of his videos before making a comment like that. He preaches firearms safety to the utmost, and MOST people watching realize that he is being sarcastic. As far as not not laughing or cracking a smile, please take the time to watch "carry condition tactical butterscotch" and see if you don't find anything he says funny. Seriously, don't write this off, and actually give it a shot. If you don't even smile, better yet, laugh hysterically, then I'm not sure you're capable of human emotion...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.