Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
AR15 / M4 - I actually just posted this as a test earlier, but I love my Sabre Defense. Had to get the tax stamp for the 10.5 in. barrel, but I like it so I guess that's what matters. Machine gun Air gun Trigger Military camouflage Gun barrel

· Registered
594 Posts
I like the AR. I have actually been giving a LITTLE bit of thought to getting one in 6.8 with a 10.5 barrel or whatever I can find closest to that from a good manufacturer. I haven't thought about it enough to start researching it yet but the idea is floating around in the back of my head.

I have no idea why. I don't need it. Really don't want another round to have to buy dies and everything for. The more I think about the gun the more I think YES the more I think about all the other stuff the more I think NO.
I agree with not needing it necessarily, but it is super fun to shoot and relatively inexpensive for ammo (and I had the mad money).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.