Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bushmasters are awesome, I love mine. I don't think they are the cheapest. Budsguns has DPMS AR-15's for 590.00 now.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
[QiUOTE=Ibanez67;18934]How are the bushmaster ar15s they seem to be the cheapest?[/QUOTE]

Good AR's. The rock rivers are great too. They are less than a grand for a quad rail one still. Their promo prices are supposed to end this year, and price will jump back to $1250

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Another vote for the AR15.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im just looking for a rifle that will last a long time and is fun to shoot as well as something cheap. The ar15s seem to be around 800 i found some wasr ak47s for 400 what do you guys think of these?

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
im just looking for a rifle that will last a long time and is fun to shoot as well as something cheap. The ar15s seem to be around 800 i found some wasr ak47s for 400 what do you guys think of these?
Honestly, I haven't heard too much good about the WASRs. Kind of a you get what you pay for thing. Now, that said, I have to admit that I have heard people that say they have a good one. But then again that is normally for sale.

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
With my limited research on AKs, I have found the same opinion on the WASRs. You get what you pay for type of thing.

·
Registered
594 Posts
AR15 / M4 - I actually just posted this as a test earlier, but I love my Sabre Defense. Had to get the tax stamp for the 10.5 in. barrel, but I like it so I guess that's what matters. Machine gun Air gun Trigger Military camouflage Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
AR15 / M4 - I actually just posted this as a test earlier, but I love my Sabre Defense. Had to get the tax stamp for the 10.5 in. barrel, but I like it so I guess that's what matters. View attachment 719
I like the AR. I have actually been giving a LITTLE bit of thought to getting one in 6.8 with a 10.5 barrel or whatever I can find closest to that from a good manufacturer. I haven't thought about it enough to start researching it yet but the idea is floating around in the back of my head.

I have no idea why. I don't need it. Really don't want another round to have to buy dies and everything for. The more I think about the gun the more I think YES the more I think about all the other stuff the more I think NO.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I like the AR. I have actually been giving a LITTLE bit of thought to getting one in 6.8 with a 10.5 barrel or whatever I can find closest to that from a good manufacturer. I haven't thought about it enough to start researching it yet but the idea is floating around in the back of my head.

I have no idea why. I don't need it. Really don't want another round to have to buy dies and everything for. The more I think about the gun the more I think YES the more I think about all the other stuff the more I think NO.
I agree with not needing it necessarily, but it is super fun to shoot and relatively inexpensive for ammo (and I had the mad money).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.