Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! This looks pretty cool.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

"Waking up in an empty hospital after weeks in a coma, County Sheriff Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) finds himself utterly alone. The world as he knows it is gone, ravaged by a zombie epidemic. The Walking Dead tells the story of the weeks and months that follow after the apocalypse. Based on Robert Kirkman's hugely successful and popular comic book series, AMC's new original series, The Walking Dead, premieres with a 90-minute episode on Halloween night: Oct. 31 at 10/9c. Written and executive produced by three-time Academy® Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile), who also directs the pilot, and executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens), the series debuts during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films."

I've just set my Tivo! LOL

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw it and liked it. You can never go wrong with gun guys and zombies
Great! I just watched the "Making of" video and it looked good. The first episode airs on Friday, and then the second episode will air on it's normal night, Sunday. Looking forward to catching up on the series.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Sounds too much like so many other movies that have already been done. This is why I am not a TV/Movie person. Hope ya'll enjoy it though

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright Mods. Need to move this into the GLOCKs on TV section. Officer was told to make sure his gun had a round chambered and the safety off. :rolleyes:

While there is no safety to turn off, it was clearly a GLOCK. I think it was a 17.
So far, I'm about 20 minutes into it. We'll see how the show goes.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Well there are aftermarket safeties sold for Glocks a small hole must be cut into the frame to fit it in and allow for it to be "turned on/off". Maybe he had one of those LOL

Trying to give it the benefit of a doubt here ha ha ha ROFL

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe he meant, put your finger on the trigger and squeeze slightly. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.