Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
While I am not there anymore I still find myself thinking about them a lot. Also, still have a lot of good friends there that I keep in contact with. God Bless them and their families.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
To be honest I am kind of po'd about the response to this thread. Am I wrong feeling this way? If so please speak up and tell me why. Even if you don't support the war's you have to support our Troops. They want to be home with their wives and kids and moms and dads and brothers and sisters and I can go on and on. Okay I guess I'm done but no promises

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I support 100%, even though I was medically discharged and was happy to get to move on, I still do miss serving sometimes.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks for the support, even through the tough times in the Air Farce, I'm still proud to serve.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Even if you don't support the war's you have to support our Troops. They want to be home with their wives and kids and moms and dads and brothers and sisters
+1. Well, that doesn't do it justice...

The troops are just doing their jobs. I am very grateful that we have men and women willing to serve. I hate it when BOTH SIDES OF THE ISLE politisize it (ironic, uh? Considering wars are political...).

·
Registered
252 Posts
While I am not there anymore I still find myself thinking about them a lot. Also, still have a lot of good friends there that I keep in contact with. God Bless them and their families.
I'm the same way. I've only been retired since 2004 but I think about my guys often.

When it comes to supporting our troops, my motto is, "STAND BEHIND THEM OR STAND IN FRONT OF THEM".

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I fully support the military. I just haven't been able to visit the site in a few days.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Great Men and Women ...

that is all.
Thanks for starting this thread Tailhunter. My son just walked in an looked over my shoulder while I was looking at all the great posts on this thread.
"Thanks for what you did, ol man". Made my day!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I am very happy I of my time in the Air Force, almost made a career out of it, except for a loser of a CO I had.

I would also like to thank those that serve this country, glad that they are finally getting the respect they deserve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.