Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us have a drawer full (or closet like me) of holsters that don't work or don't feel right. Or you can't find a certain type of holster to fit your carry needs like guns with a laser.

If this is the case, Please check out my website for custom made holsters. I have been able to help out many people
with specific carry needs. Left handed, lasers, a certain degree of cant, even special color desire.

I would like to hear from you guys with what makes a holster your favorite holster. I am always striving to change my product to make it better and stay on top of what people like and need.

Thanks! Tony at Quality Custom KYDEX Gun Holsters for Inside, Outside, Multi 2-in-1 Inside/Outside Waistband, Pocket & Mag Holders - Multi Holsters

·
Registered
594 Posts
I've always found that less is more, and that most things designed to do multiple jobs aren't really good at any of them. Not a fan of latest trend of the newest pancake holsters with all the extra kydex. Big flat squares of kydex. My favorite holster is the Blade-Tech Eclipse. Simple and compact, works well for concealment from a button down shirt to a suit and tie. IWB Eclipse as well. Sorry, you asked.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well last time you gave feedback was a lil malicious. you said that you were just "joking" but it is obviously very difficult to hear
someone's "tone" via writing. This is a forum and I am a big boy. If you have something to say please go for it. Just last time I think
it was a bit personal for some reason......

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. Don't be sorry, I did ask. If someone has something that works we can all learn from it. I took a look at the eclipse and it is a good looking rig. I am pretty sure I can make something very similar, but better because I listen to certain wants and can make it custom without a custom price tag.

Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts