Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Glocks 23 and 27 in less than 1 day, kinda crazy. I replaced them with a Gen 4 Glock 19 and a Gen 3 Glock 26. I can't wait to go shooting!!!!!!!!!
I finally got my Glock 20 last week as well, here's pics of the happy family:

I messed up today shopping for ammo, I saw some Winchester Rangers for 23.50 for 50 rnds, so I bought 2 boxes, silly me, they were the 147 gr FMJ's. OOps!!!!!!!! Gotta pay better attention!

Reactions: jlw

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the support and UN-SUPPORT from G23SNT, HAHA!!!!!!!!
I used to own a Glock 19 when I was a Correctional Officer at the County Jail back home and before joining the military, so I'm familiar with 9's. I loved my 27, so I fugured I'd love the 26 as well. That damn Gen 4 19 is freaking NICE. The spring is stamped "03", what springs were having problems?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
there's only one spring for the g19 gen4's.

there's 2 springs 01, and 02, for the g17 gen4's.
Yeah you should be good to go with the 19

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I sold my Glocks 23 and 27 in less than 1 day, kinda crazy. I replaced them with a Gen 4 Glock 19 and a Gen 3 Glock 26. I can't wait to go shooting!!!!!!!!!
I finally got my Glock 20 last week as well, here's pics of the happy family:
Congratulations on your new 9mm Glocks!

How did you sell your other Glocks so fast? Put them on Craigslist or something?

As far as I know, all the 4th generation Glock 19's have had the 03 spring. I have heard that there is an update in the works though... kinda like the 02 spring for the gen 4 17.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations on your new 9mm Glocks!

How did you sell your other Glocks so fast? Put them on Craigslist or something?

As far as I know, all the 4th generation Glock 19's have had the 03 spring. I have heard that there is an update in the works though... kinda like the 02 spring for the gen 4 17.
I sold them through the local newspaper here in Albuquerque. NM doesn't have any firearms registration, so it was quick and easy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think you made a good trade.I am another one who is not a big fan of the 40 S&W round.But I still think one day I will have a G23 just for the fun of it.BTW G20 is an awesome gun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.