Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just watched the movie "the other guys" they focus on the glock . And in the movie "from paris with love" also has a real nice variety of sigs , hk & of course the glocks .

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Vol, did you ever watch The Wonderful Whites of West Virginia?

For everyone else, here is a link to the Movie's preview. I won't physically post the video in the thread as it could be considered NSFW.

Please cut and paste it in a web browser if you are interested. I found it to be like a major train wreck... you really should look away but you just can't stop watching. The movie is a documentary about the White Family in West Virginia.

If any of you guys use Netflix, it's one of the movies that can be Instantly watched on the computer or through a netflix enabled device such as a PS3, Wii, BlueRay DVD player, etc..

:) Disclaimer - It's addicting. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Now I am going to have to see that one.
You like bad movies? I really don't know other than the opinions I see here I don't watch much TV, and even more rare for me to watch a movie. But from what I am hearing it might be one to add to the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG skip this one list.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Which movie are you referring to? The original in the OP, or the one I mentioned? The movie I listed is a MUST SEE, two thumbs up, etc... Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.