Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have added white to the inlays in the slide of your Glock...post up. I know its a common thing to do, but I havent seen a thread here dedicated to it. Other colors welcome. Here's mine. I did it last night with white nail polish. took about 10 minutes from start to finish. I like it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I use finger nail polish to color over faded out night sites. Bright red in the front and bright green in the rear.

·
Registered
216 Posts
What? You want me to waste my beautiful finger nail polish on my gun? Next you'll want me to use my lipstick on my targets!!!! What? Oh, like you don't dress up like a woman every once in a while yourself. Hey, it sure is easier to hide a gun in those bra cups when there isn't anything else to fill them up.

Ok, OK I'm kidding... I do kind of fill up the bra cups.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also used the white-nail-polish method on my Gen 4 G31. Love the way it came out.

Considering it's basically enamel paint, I think it should be fairly durable. But, only time will tell.

Here's my G31 in all it's glory!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.