Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Looks good!

Are new sights required because he painted the slide, or did you just decide you wanted a set?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Looks cool. I've seen one with the newer camo and it looked cool as well.let us know when you get it back!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Looks good!

Are new sights required because he painted the slide, or did you just decide you wanted a set?
New sight were not required, but I opted for a set of Heinie night sights in the build.

Looks pretty good..
Did you Smitty do the stipple job & under cut the trigger guard too??
What kind of sights are you waiting on??
Thanks for sharing..
Gary/Hk
He did do the stipple job, the trigger guard was left alone. Heinie night sights. I am pretty excited to get her back, I haven't even fired the gun yet lol.
I will take better pics when she comes home..I have a Lone wolf barrel in the mail for her as well :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very Nice! Did he make the Holster, or just paint/coat it?
Very talented.....if he made, did he use another holster as a template?
Thats gonna be a real sweet set up, let us know how gun and holster perform 4 ya
Vic

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very Nice! Did he make the Holster, or just paint/coat it?
Very talented.....if he made, did he use another holster as a template?
Thats gonna be a real sweet set up, let us know how gun and holster perform 4 ya
Vic
He makes them from scratch( purchases the Kydex and then goes from there), He does any solid color and a multitude of digicamo's...He's nuts, he probably has 1 of every popular hand gun out there. He builds per order. For mine he has a G19 so he just used his pistol to customize...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no kidding. i used to live across the street from them on powers lol. they weren't there back then. looks like they do some good work on their website. :)
They have quite a few examples in their shop. Everything I saw looked very nice...He said my sights should be in Thursday so I should be shooting her for the first time this weekend!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
They have quite a few examples in their shop. Everything I saw looked very nice...He said my sights should be in Thursday so I should be shooting her for the first time this weekend!
i went on that ancient gun range website in st aug, man they sound cool! they're building a sniper tower right now lol. bet it costs a pretty penny to shoot there...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i went on that ancient gun range website in st aug, man they sound cool! they're building a sniper tower right now lol. bet it costs a pretty penny to shoot there...
Oh, the place it awesome...pneumatic targets, endless possibilties there for what ever type of shooting you like. $40 entry. I think the fist 3 visits as an NRA member is $20 and then $40 there after. A buddy of mine has one of the sweeter annual memberships, he spent around $650 for the year....Soooo yeah, a little pricey. I have never been to a nicer range.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.