Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if a rubber stamp exists? If so, where to buy it? If not, where to get one made?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,031 Posts
To save money, I order targets from a manufacturer - National Target Company (The National Target Company, Inc). I've never looked into having them custom make a target but it is a service they offer. You might check it out to see what they would charge for making the target you like but pre-printed with the info you're thinking about using a stamp for.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
To save money, I order targets from a manufacturer - National Target Company (The National Target Company, Inc). I've never looked into having them custom make a target but it is a service they offer. You might check it out to see what they would charge for making the target you like but pre-printed with the info you're thinking about using a stamp for.
Along those lines, I print all my own targets for nothing but the cost of ink and paper. And if you do that, all you have to do is add what you would get on a stamp directly to the target before you print it. A program as simple as MS Paint can do that for free.

·
Super Moderator
3,031 Posts
Along those lines, I print all my own targets for nothing but the cost of ink and paper. And if you do that, all you have to do is add what you would get on a stamp directly to the target before you print it. A program as simple as MS Paint can do that for free.
Do you print larger than normal office paper size targets like a silhouette? If so, what do you use?

I can go up to 11x17 on my ink jet but it's made for photos so the ink cost isn't worth it on that printer. The targets I buy (NRA D-1) are 23" x 35"

I'm interested in doing my own targets but haven't figured out the details.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I print targets on a laser printer for normal sizes. For larger I don't print them but draw them on bulk rolled paper. But generally if I shoot large silhouettes I just use steel or cardboard cut to size and don't use paper targets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today it is very easy to make your own print or stamp layout according to your own design, or you can use the online constructor mystampready.com/en/constructor/ completely free of charge. You can create layouts of any shape and complexity, even without the skills of working with professional editors.

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am sure that almost every stationery company can provide services for the manufacture of stamps, both conventional and rubber. it is better to go to some stationery store and find out personally, because I am sure that on all sites that appear in a search engine, prices will be more expensive (if not taken in bulk)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts