Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i looked at a g19 one of these today at the funshop. the only thing i like about it were the ameriglo sights (the big orange dot like volgaurd has). it had the single dot amergilo rear sight.

the barrel's finish has been removed, and they neither polished it, nor refinished with it with anything. the barrel didn't look so nice as a result. i know of course the tenifer treatment is still in metal's surface to protect from rust, but what's the point of simply removing the barrel finish and not even polishing it? :confused:

the slide has a "self lubricating nickel-boron" finish that looked like a union worker with a paint sprayer applied it.

the price was $608+tax

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
So it sounds like, all in all, its not worth it. Sounds surprising, as I have seen many Ruger MK series .22s that have come from Talo, that were really nice.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it sounds like, all in all, its not worth it. Sounds surprising, as I have seen many Ruger MK series .22s that have come from Talo, that were really nice.
yeah i've never seen the point on the talos i've seen. the colt 1911 talos simply have wood grips with "talo" carved in them and a rear night sight, and the price jumps hundreds of dollars.

i did like the sights though, first time i've seen those big orange dot ameriglos in person :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.