Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
100_1769a.jpg Ultrafire Tailcap PUSHBUTTON Switch for Surefire 6P,G2 and other similar threads. DOES NOT FIT ULTRAFIRE FLASHLIGHTS! Allows mounting of your Surefire 6P or similar flashlights as a weaponlight for your long guns. Anodized aluminum with pushbutton switch, simply replace your existing tailcap. This is a 'reverse-clickie' switch, it does NOT light until the button is pressed/clicked and RELEASED. It also allows your flashlight to stand on it's tail as a 'candle'. It's not perfectly flat, though. The most IMPORTANT thing, you don't have that 'twisty' action to turn it ON! When was the last time you used the momentary feature? The Surefire 6P is 1" diameter, and will fit in most scope mounts. Be sure to install securely or your flashlight will shoot loose. You probably don't want to attach your flashlight if it has the Xenon bulb, LED's are much more shock resistant.Even Surefire manufactures a shock resistant bezel for their weaponlights. This is NOT MADE BY SUREFIRE! I can supply aftermarket LED lamp modules that interchange with Surefire P60, mounts, and rails to fit many long guns. Thank you very much for looking! First email to steyr77augathotmail.com gets it. I have a few available, but they sell out fast! I also have a 'curly cord' pressure switch for only $1 more, please inquire. $16.00 shipped. I combine shipping, too. I'm new here, but I'm on Ebay as steyr77aug, and I'm also on AR15, Sturm, and a few others. I'm happy to answer your flashlight questions! This has been one of my hobbies for 40+ years. I'm retired Law Enforcement, so I understand the need for a bright, compact light. I've got LOTS of flashlights and firearm accessories, and hope to have a website soon. Discreet Paypal preferred, Postal MO OK, personal checks held until cleared.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Just wanted to mention that I love the title of this thread :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts