Glock Pro Forums banner

Tactical Racker

10K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  NWGlocker 
#1 ·
#4 ·
That's a "Must not have". Or, at least "don't need". Oft' quoted: "If a Glock needed that, Gaston would have designed it that way"! LOL

#5 ·
Thanks, but I'll pass. It may serve a purpose for someone, I'm just not that someone. It is always neat to see what people will come up with and market though.

#9 ·
Not for me either.

#16 ·
Saw this in the latest Gun Mag. It's a Hatfield's Tactical Racker for GLOCKs. Not the way I rack the slide so it's not for me but I thought I would share it with the rest of you guys/gals.

http://www.hatfieldsgunsmithing.com/Tactical_Racker.html
Ugly and overpriced? Obviously! But I can see where it may be helpful to some with disabilities that make racking the slide either a painful, or even dangerous action. If this helps someone with a need, then I think it's a good thing. Still though, that price borders on criminal! I understand needing to make a decent profit, but to take advantage of someone with a disability, Grrr...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.