Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello at all.
I am a student from Austria. For our exame my 4 schoolmates and I have to design new Accessoires for the company Glock.
We visit a technical school with basics of Industrial Design.

So if you help us by sending many ideas and suggestions, it could be, that Glock produces this thing and so all of you had some new things for your Glock.

We would be glad, if you help us.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I got rid of your double thread for you

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I don't need accessories. I just want a pocket sized, single stack 9mm offering from GLOCK. No, a G26 (double stack) isn't a true pocket pistol. If GLOCK would make this it would be the top seller in the US market within the first 6 months ... guaranteed.

·
Super Moderator
6,981 Posts
Hello at all.
I am a student from Austria. For our exame my 4 schoolmates and I have to design new Accessoires for the company Glock.
We visit a technical school with basics of Industrial Design.

So if you help us by sending many ideas and suggestions, it could be, that Glock produces this thing and so all of you had some new things for your Glock.

We would be glad, if you help us.

Thank you.
Some sort of a "Glock" vise would be cool. Something to hold a Glock while you work on it... or clean it... or...

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I could really go for that, but Id like to see a .40S&W too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Some sort of a "Glock" vise would be cool. Something to hold a Glock while you work on it... or clean it... or...
I agree with this, something like what is offered for the AR platform. A piece that inserts into the mag well, locks into place, and can be held in a vice to make things a little easier when working on the trigger assy and so on. Also maybe something that could sucurely and safely (atleast for the finish) hold the slide in a vice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts