Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little extra, under the table income coming at the beginning of March. I have the itch for another Glock. I have a 19, 21, 22, and 30. What would you guys vote for the next addition to my collection. I don't have a specific need in mind for a primary usage for this gun. I just want something else than what I currently have. I was thinking of either ends of the scale. A subcompact 9 or a full size 10mm, or possibly a long slide. I am interested in what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
My vote isfor a Glock 27. Great punch in a small package and if you CCW it will only take 1 day to fall in love with it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
G26 gen4 or G36 gen4. If you are going up in caliber make the leap to .45

·
Registered
125 Posts
Since its extra money and you already have your EDC (Glock 30), I would strongly recommend a Gen 4 22. I had a well used Gen 3 but I bought a Gen 4 on impulse. The newest ones are incredible smooth and accurate. I took both my Gen 3 and 4 to the range to shoot them side by side. The felt recoil was only slightly less in the Gen 4. However, where the Gen 4 shined was in the characteristics of the recoil. I still can't find an accurate way to describe it other than; it didn't change how much it recoiled but how it recoiled. The difference in that, the smoothness, and accuracy was enough to make me sell my Gen 3.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My 2 cents worth is the 27. Since you alreay have a 22, having a little brother to match is good. You would be able to use the 22 mags in the 27 and ammo management is a little easier with 2 guns of the same caliber. I could make the same argument for the 26 since you have a 19, but in my opinion, the felt recoil in the subcompacts is negligable and I am partial to the 40S&W round. Either would be a good choice.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I rounded out all the standard 9mm versions today with the purchase of a G26.... :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Congratulations on you new Glock. That is a nice herd of Glocks you have there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
G20SF or G29SF, the 10MM Rocks !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts