Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Well that is great more ammo for the anti's to use. I can just hear them now. Guns are so readily available that people are coming here to kill themselves or some such non-sense.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that is great more ammo for the anti's to use. I can just hear them now. Guns are so readily available that people are coming here to kill themselves or some such non-sense.
good call, hadn't considered that option. the lib-tards sure do love the kind of anti-gun propaganda this sort of thing entails....

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
There have been several of these attempts around the SE area. People going into these ranges and renting firearms to attempt a suicide. Ridiculous. Not only are they sick people but they are ruining a great resource for others as some of the locations are considering no longer renting firearms.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
There have been several of these attempts around the SE area. People going into these ranges and renting firearms to attempt a suicide. Ridiculous. Not only are they sick people but they are ruining a great resource for others as some of the locations are considering no longer renting firearms.
there's a lot of these suicide-by-gun-rentals in my area for some reason. last one was at one of the ranges i frequent that's owned by several local cops. this guy rented an m&p 9mm, went out onto the range, and took a lead aspirin a couple days before last christmas. i was there the day before at the range. i know the owners. they were able to keep it out of the news being that they're active and retired PO's in that city.

even weirder, is that target sports in royal oak MI here has had the most. like 5 in the last couple years. one guy even handcuffed himself to the handicapped rail in the bathroom and did it. not sure why they choose that place so much for cranial evacuation. strange.

home foreclosures, and unemployment here are some of the highest in the nation. i'm sure that's a factor.

jeez, you can always get another job, or house. no reason to do something stupid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.