Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again, this time a bit scary. For those of you who have purchased one please take note. On Aug. 28 Springfield Armory issued a recall for it's 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm and 3.3 XD-S™ .45ACP models. "Springfield has determined that under exceptionally rare circumstances, some 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm and .45ACP caliber pistols could experience an unintended discharge during the loading process when the slide is released, or could experience a double-fire when the trigger is pulled once. The chance of these conditions existing is exceptionally rare, but if they happen, serious injury or death could occur." This is serious guys so please treat it that way. Be SAFE.....Shoot WELL

·
Registered
323 Posts
Here we go again, this time a bit scary. For those of you who have purchased one please take note. On Aug. 28 Springfield Armory issued a recall for it's 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm and 3.3 XD-S™ .45ACP models. "Springfield has determined that under exceptionally rare circumstances, some 3.3 XD-S™ 9mm and .45ACP caliber pistols could experience an unintended discharge during the loading process when the slide is released, or could experience a double-fire when the trigger is pulled once. The chance of these conditions existing is exceptionally rare, but if they happen, serious injury or death could occur." This is serious guys so please treat it that way. Be SAFE.....Shoot WELL
I sold my Springfield last month. I found that I liked my Glock G30 better.
al

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine double fired a couple times. I thought I was being sloppy staging the trigger forcing a bump fire of some sort. Knowing that I could of put a hole through a wall loading it in the morning is rather humbling. Good thing for muzzle discipline.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts