Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about adding a Sponsors heading with links to their web sites or contact information?

By "sponsor Heading", I talking about up with the Portal / Forum / Experience / Media / etc

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can click on their full color banner below that bar to go directly to the sponsor's site.

Good suggestion though.
As a Premium Member, I do not see the banners. So it would be nice to be able to link to them, if I am looking for parts and stuff

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
As a Premium Member, I do not see the banners. So it would be nice to be able to link to them, if I am looking for parts and stuff
Oops. I didn't notice that. I do recall reading Premium Members don't see the banners now that you mention it. No worries. You fould the forums ... but I don't recall seeing a link to their sites there. Is there one? If not, there prob should be.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Maybe a nice "Sticky" thread with the vendor's information in it at the top of each vendor's forum...

Good idea, coop...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.