Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
but it's the story of an outlaw motorcycle club, that runs guns for the IRA
I have never watched the show and am only here because this turned up in the "new post" search I use.

I read a very interesting article in one of my gun magazines, (don't remember which one - think it was GUNS), about the Chicago police armorer who quit the force to arm/instruct the IRA with the first Thompson machine guns.

The story alluded to the relationships of several people with the Thompson and the first select fire/full auto 1911 pistols.

Not a quote but the author said, hanging on the door hidden by a jacket was a double shoulder holster with 2 select fire Colt 1911's in it ...

I have already given the magazine away, (I have a friend who can't wait to get the ones I am done reading), let me see if I can find a net source for this story.

I seem to think I made reference to this story in another thread but after doing a site search for all of my posting I do not see it. I also can not bring up a hit for the story online, I will call the guy I gave the magazine to tomorrow and go retrieve it and get back with ya'll.

ot

Got it : click here for article

·
Registered
6,285 Posts

21 - 23 of 23 Posts