Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a new tigger connected in, safety plunger spring, and striker spring in, and after doing that the slide now has a really big catch on the first pull and is 3x harder to pull back then normal, I’ve taken the gun apparat many times in the past and shot it plenty and have not had this issue, please help!!

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I would put all the stock parts back on and make sure it functions properly and then replace the new parts one at a time and see if it is a problem with one of the add on's.

·
Super Moderator
3,093 Posts
I agree with OT. I’ve heard of aftermarket connectors causing similar issues so perhaps start there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
This has also happened to me. I 'suspect' (internet gunsmithing, you know) that the problem is caused by either an incorrectly seated or an incorrectly angled new connector. I will suggest the following remedy: First, push in firmly on the connector and make certain that it is fully seated. Next, if that doesn't clear this problem up, then, my best guess would be that the connector's angle is set too far out towards the left side of the pistol.

PS: I hope you bought a Ghost, Inc. connector because most of the other brands (including OEM) can be really tough to adjust. If you haven't read Ghost's connector installation instructions then I would recommend that you should. (Pay particular attention to Section II, Item 2, 'Notes'.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts