Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry 6/7 and 6/8, not sure how to edit the title from my phone.

I had one member contact me yesterday wondering if I could get on glock.pro because they couldn't and another one today.

Is anything going on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
81 Posts
A glitch occurred when the site was being changed servers. Should be fine now. If anyone is still having trouble signing in, they need to clean cookies and it should clear up.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Finally successful log in.
An email from the Admin group to those that contacted admin for help would have been appreciated.
Instead of leaving people in limbo.
Requests for a password reset ignored. Take off the part that says an email will be sent to you if your not going to do it.
I hope this is not a hint of the service the site can expect.

Gaz

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beginning last night, I can no longer access through the Tapatalk app. I have tried removing Glock.pro from it and reading but no luck.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
In one of my past lives I worked a job filling the newspaper machines.

The ole boy who ran the gig had some pretty good sayings and was real good about reading people.

I asked him once about moving a machine from the side of the street it was on to the other side of the street and his response was :

"ot, people are creatures of habit. That machine has been there for many years and if you move it to the other side of the street the same people who use it will still pass it everyday but may never stop at it again !"

YMMV

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No error, I see the "thinking" spin for a couple of seconds then it stops but nothing happened. It keeps repeating this if I keep trying.

I can add other forums to Tapatalk, just not Glock.pro. I went into the apps settings and forced shutdown/cleared cache. Same result.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I was one of those who had problems.

As Mt can vet, I was imagining the liberals (anti-gun) crowd running the show into the ground, six ft into the ground LOL

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is anyone else having Tapatalk issues or just me? It says "Connecting to server" for a few seconds then the message goes away but nothing happens.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
Sorry Mts, no input from this way, I use a desktop machine for access, do not really do any boards with my phone.

·
Administrator
81 Posts
Not seeing the exact same error on my end, but I am seeing something wrong. When I first access, I see a Home Error message, and then no posts more recent then 1 week ago, and even trying to access those doesn't work. Sending in a ticket to have this looked at.

Case #2008777

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It just started working again this afternoon. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
81 Posts
Noticed that yesterday too. Tech didn't even get a chance to do anything I think. If it starts up again, let me know.

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts