Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up a pic of your gun, and the target you shot with it!!! Show us what you can do!

Why?

If you are like me, I am NEVER satisfied with how I do at the range. Sometimes, I think I have an unrealistic view of how I SHOULD be shooting... Yes, I always want to do better. But, I think my wish of how I could shoot borders on the impossible.

Every once in a while, I see someone's target and go WOW. That's amazing. But usually, I see people with targets that are just so so.

I saw a thread on another forum, and it gave me the idea to start this thread (see here: Show me your targets. )

I think some of us may feel better if we see targets from others....

And, on that thread, people have $3k,$4k,$5k,$6k+ 1911s/2011s/other expensive guns... And yea, some of the pics make you say "wow." But many of them make me feel MUCH better about my shooting after I looked thru that thread.

Especially when I see how much they spent on the gun, and then what the target looks like :D

What do you guy's think?

·
Administrator
6,694 Posts
G17 Gen 2 1980's LE Trade in weapon/stock parts/fiber optic sights( I believe our first "stop" at the range is 10 yards)

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Red Automotive exterior

Reactions: Shipwreck

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted these targets on another thread yesterday - but here is my post...

I wish I could do better - but when I see that thread on that 1911 Addicts forum, I think this isn't half bad...

17 rounds at 7 yards. Target is a 8.5x11" piece of paper. The 10 ring is 1.25" across.

And, 1 shot at 15 yards... It was the very first shot at that range, so I took a pic before I shot anymore rounds :)

·
Administrator
6,694 Posts
LOL, I am guilty of the one shot pictures as well.

From a good day at the range, this is a 12 ga shotgun shell on end at the nearest stop on the range :

Wood Gas Wind instrument Circle Auto part

1 - 7 of 7 Posts