Glock Pro Forums banner

Should Dick clark retire from New Years hosting?

• yes he should retire (and start aging)

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • no, he's awesome

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I think the New Year show is the only thing he still does!

·
Registered
443 Posts
So far, I'm the only one that voted for him to STAY. Dick Clark is a legend. But more than that, he is an example of overcoming adversity and dissability. I was able to understand his speech and I admired his courage for being on camera with all that difficulty. Our world isn't all super-models and leading men. We have become a nation of "throw-aways" and that includes people too. Dick Clark is definately swimming up stream. The New Year show is a once-a-year program. I think I can tolerate (admire) Dick Clark for a few hours. OK, that's all. Happy New Year to All.

·
Registered
612 Posts
So far, I'm the only one that voted for him to STAY. Dick Clark is a legend. But more than that, he is an example of overcoming adversity and dissability. I was able to understand his speech and I admired his courage for being on camera with all that difficulty. Our world isn't all super-models and leading men. We have become a nation of "throw-aways" and that includes people too. Dick Clark is definately swimming up stream. The New Year show is a once-a-year program. I think I can tolerate (admire) Dick Clark for a few hours. OK, that's all. Happy New Year to All.
Great comments Ted! And you are right. I personnaly have never cared for Mr Clark, even back in his earlier days, but your piont about throw-aways remains valid. I think much of our American market is hurting from the same problem.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.